- Year Level(s):
- Primary, Secondary
- Learning Area:
- Subject Area(s):
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Information Processing & Publishing, Information Technology
- Pre-Service Concession:
EdTechSA is the pre-eminent South Australian professional association that provides support and leadership to all educators related to learning and teaching with Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), and the study of Information Technology (IT) and Digital Technologies as subject disciplines by:
- providing high quality professional learning opportunities for educators and school leaders to learn from international, national and local experts;
- promoting networking, communication and sharing within the educational community about research, quality practice, resources, and current issues and initiatives;
- acting as an advocate on behalf of South Australian educators at national, state and local levels on educational issues related to ICT and IT;
- recognising and celebrating excellence in the educational use of ICT in South Australia;
- facilitating partnerships with industry and other professional associations to benefit educators and students;
- recognising and celebrating excellence in the educational use of ICT in South Australia.
EdTechSA offers four types of memberships to suit pre-service educators, individual educators, small schools and large schools.
Membership benefits of EdTechSA include:
- membership rates or discount for EdTechSA affiliated professional learning activities, events and offers;
- access to the Members Only section of the EdTechSA web site;
- reminders about the electronic download of the AEC journal twice a year;
- Plus more!