- Year Level(s):
- Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Learning Area:
- The Arts
- Subject Area(s):
- Dance, Design, Drama, Media, Music, Visual Arts
- Pre-Service Concession:
Creative Arts Association Australia (CA3)
CA3 is committed to providing a platform for Creative Arts teachers to connect, learn and grow together. We aim to support Creative Arts teachers to operate effectively using best practices and enhance inclusive Creative Arts pedagogy: planning, teaching and assessment. We will advocate and promote the identity of Creative Arts as a unique style of learning. We provide training, resources and support to Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Creative Arts teachers to enable them to deliver flexible and innovative learning. We offer opportunities to network and link with professional stakeholders and we actively acknowledge and support pre-service teacher engagement.
- Individual: Membership to any individual teacher who subscribes to and supports the objects of CA3
- Institution: Membership is available to five Arts teachers at the school who subscribe to and support the objects of CA3
- Student: Free membership is available to pre-service teachers enrolled in any tertiary institution who subscribe to and support the objects of CA3
- Associate Membership: Members who do not fit any other category, want to join CA3 and who subscribe and support our objects
- Honorary: Membership will be bestowed on innovators, arts professionals who support the objects of CA3.