- Year Level(s):
- Learning Area:
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Subject Area(s):
- Accounting, Business & Enterprise, Information Processing & Publishing
- Pre-Service Concession:
The Business and Enterprise Teachers’ Association of South Australia (BETASA) aims to promote and extend the teaching of Business Education in South Australia through the exchange of ideas on the teaching of business education subjects.
We represent teachers of business education subjects, wherever the educational interests of those subjects are involved. In addition, we maintain liaison with professional associations of teachers of business education subjects elsewhere, plus other professional and academic bodies.
We also make available materials of interest and value to teachers of business education subjects and undertake other activities that will promote and support business education.
Benefits of membership with BETASA include:
- Subject-specific resources provided by other teachers;
- Participation in professional networks;
- Business contacts and opportunities;
- Professional development activities (check out our Calendar and Posts);
- E-mail and social media updates;
- Annual conference, with exciting speakers to address all three curriculum areas represented by this association (discounted rates available to members);
- National/State & Territory affiliate links.