South Australian Language Curriculum Resources Project (SALCR)
September 22 @ 4:30 pm - November 24 @ 7:00 pmFREE
Use the SA Curriculum Resources to enhance your practice!
Language Teachers SA (MLTASA), in collaboration with the Department for Education and Educators SA, are offering a series of professional learning workshops to SA Languages teachers from all sectors. The purpose of these workshops is to support the planning and delivery of the Australian Curriculum R-10 using the South Australian Languages Curriculum Resources.
To complete the course, participants are expected to:
- commit to actively engage and collaborate in all four workshops
- develop, share, analyse and discuss the teaching materials produced
- build a professional network with the facilitators and other participants.
There will be 4 x 2-hour workshops, provided as a face-to-face option or online. Participant numbers will be limited to enable a personalised approach and workshops will be run after school hours, see below. Workshops will also be offered in Semester 1 and Semester 2, 2023 as well as Semester 1 and Semester 2, 2024.
Please nominate yourself for your preferred delivery method (online or in person).
Registrations will be allocated based on demand.
The Language Panel will be in contact to confirm your place by the 14th of September.
If you are not successfully placed in series 1, your application will be considered for future series.
Series 1: Participant Sessions
(x4 sessions, alternating Online odd weeks/ Face-to-face even weeks)
Group A: Online Sessions
Day and time: Thursdays 4.30 – 6.30pm
- 22nd September (Term 3, Week 9)
- 20th October (Term 4, Week 1)
- 3rd November (Term 4, Week 3)
- 17th November (Term 4, Week 5)
Group B: Face to Face Sessions
Venue: EDC Hindmarsh
Day and time: Thursdays 5.00 – 7.00pm
- 29th September (Term 3, Week 10)
- 27th October (Term 4, Week 2)
- 10th November (Term 4, Week 4)
- 24th November (Term 4, Week 6)
This exciting initiative is for South Australian school based language educators who are currently practising.
If you require further information, please email Project Lead Teresa Montague: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are strictly limited, register your application now!