- 9:00am - 12.:30pm
- Education Development Centre, Hindmarsh or Online
Does managing NQS compliance overwhelm you? Does Assessment and Rating make you want to run and hide?
PDA is excited to present this opportunity in collaboration with ESB and DfE to BUST SOME MYTHS about NQS and Assessment and Rating.
DfE employees with responsibility for preschool and early childhood services are invited to join us at EDC (or online for our country located participants) to explore how to navigate the NQS Assessment and Rating process and maintain the NQS continuous improvement cycle between assessments.
Participants will engage with:
- The Education Standards Board (ESB)
– The role of the Education Standards Board
– Aims of NQS and assessment and rating (A & R)
– Current A & R process
– Trends and issues in SA preschool A & R
– Using the Self-Assessment Tool
– Re- assessment options
- The Department for Education
– Role of the Local Education Team
– PQIP & Self-Assessment
– Resources and support available
- Director – Louise Zadow, Brentwood Drive Kindergarten
– Sharing recent experience of A & R
– Tips and strategies
– Positive relationship building with the Authorised Officer
(Please note this event is for DfE employees only)