Research & Advocacy
Research Based Position Papers
Educators SA position papers are based on research and professional experience and represent the views of Educators SA and its members. All position papers are approved by the Educators SA Board.
The Future of Early Years Learning in South Australia – Key Elements of a New Direction
Written by Dr. Amy Graham, this paper outlines Educators SA’s position on early years learning. Based on evidence and research, this paper makes 15 recommendations which are supported by all professional associations in South Australia that have a major focus on the early years.
Current Areas of Advocacy
- Early years learning
- The importance of The Arts
- Australian curriculum resource development
- Inclusion of professional educator voice in major initiatives and policy development
- Addressing the need of early career and preservice educators
- Supporting educators in regional and remote areas