- This event has passed.
Mathematics & Numeracy Learning in the Preschool Setting: Knowing the Mathematics Matters!
May 1 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
One event on March 11, 2020 at 4:00pm
One event on March 27, 2020 at 1:30pm
One event on May 1, 2020 at 1:30pm
One event on May 21, 2020 at 4:00pm
Have you been working with the Indicators of Numeracy and identified that your personal knowledge and understanding of mathematics and numeracy is an area for development? If so – this learning series is for you!
Primary Mathematics Association is proud to present a 5 part series for preschool educators, focussing on exploring and developing their capacity to embed mathematics and numeracy learning effectively into the play environment.
Session dates and themes:
- Friday 14th Feburary 1:30pm-3:30pm – Exploring the Mathematics Algebra and the Learning Processes
- Wednesday 11th March 4pm-6pm – Exploring the Mathematics of Quantifying
- Friday 27th March 1:30pm-3:30pm – Exploring the Mathematics of Size
- Friday 1st May – Exploring the Mathematics of Place and Space
- Thursday 21st May – Exploring the Mathematics of Data
Session information and booking form:
Knowing the Maths Matters for Preschool Educators 2020 MARION SERIES T12