- This event has passed.
Australian Curriculum Resources Conference for Secondary Educators
December 2, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$95
SOLD OUT!! Curriculum Planning Made Easy!
Excellent new resources have been developed and released by the South Australian Department for Education to support SA teachers in implementing the Australian Curriculum.
Supercharge your planning with practical ideas that work in the classroom and attend our Australian Curriculum Conference on 2 December. Spend a day with colleagues and hear from the writers who have been directly involved in developing the resources and delve deeper into the content. Earn 6.5 PD hours!
Practical 2 hour workshops- All learning areas included:
- English: presented by Susanne Oliver-Dearman
- Mathematics: presented by Katerina Papapetros
- Science: presented by Henry Johnson
- HASS: presented by Russell Wotton
- HPE: presented by Mark Woolfall
- The Arts: presented by Amanda Kimber
- Digital Technologies: presented by Steve Knipe
- Design Technologies: presented by Steve Knipe and Don Murray
- Languages: presented by Andrea Corston and Kate Chandler
- Leading Quality Curriculum: Presented by Meegan Ballantyne and Christine Haynes. This session is for curriculum influencers and leaders wanting to improve curriculum planning capacity in schools. We will provide an overview of the Department for Education’s recently released suite of curriculum planning resources for teachers and leaders illustrating practice advice. Learn more about multiple entry points to invite teachers and leaders into curriculum implementation improvement discussions – and action – as we explore ways to improve Australian Curriculum implementation across the whole school.
Perfect for all secondary teachers and leaders! Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
Registrations close on November the 24th at 9pm.
Educators SA in conjunction with the Department for Education present this unique opportunity to explore these fantastic SA resources.
This event has been sold out. If you want to be added to a communication list for future conferences, please send us an email: email@example.com.