- Year Level(s):
- Adult, Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Learning Area:
- Media Arts
- Subject Area(s):
- Arts, Media
- Pre-Service Concession:
ATOM SA is an independent, not-for-profit association that supports excellence in Media education across all levels of education in South Australia. In particular, the association seeks to develop best practice across a diverse range of media disciplines including, but not limited to: film, TV, radio, podcasting, animation, web and game design. ATOM SA is affiliated with other state branches of ATOM around Australia.
Membership: Student $35pa, Corporate $135pa, Individual $55pa.
- Community – Join a thriving community, access shared communications, Collaborate with like-minded individuals, Connect with peers at professional networking events.
- Member Offers – Discounts and deals with stores, cinemas and events, Access to industry professionals, Latest state and national information and resources, Login to the ATOM SA community forum.
- Resources– Publications relevant to media education, Teaching materials aligned to curriculum, Unit and lesson plans, Equipment information, Software training.
- Professional Learning – Networking Events. Access to local TV/film productions, Training seminars, Professional learning certificates, Technology exhibitions. – Year Levels – R-12
- Learning Areas- Media Studies, Media Arts, Creative Arts, English, Drama
- Pre-service concession – On membership fees and registration fees for Professional Learning events