With Christmas coming up you might not want to think about any professional learning events. But we just wanted to let you know that there is an exciting event coming up on the 17th of January!
Get 2020 off to a flying start by registering for the Curriculum Conference: Australian Curriculum and Early Years Learning Framework! Choose from 14 sessions, ranging in topics from music and art to mathematics and technology. Morning tea included!
Join us for this half-day event and claim some PD hours!
9 am sessions:
- Getting Started with Australian Curriculum (Preschool – Year 7 educators)
- Modifying the Australian Curriculum and EYLF for Students with a Hearing Loss (Preschool – Year 7 educators)
- Literacy and Numeracy Connection Through Music for the Pre-School and Foundation Years (R-2 educators)
- In the Hall of the Mountain King (R-5 Classroom teachers)
- Visual Thinking Strategies: Encouraging Student Dialogue for Critical Thinking (R-7 classroom and Arts educators)
- Teaching Language and Literacy Through Literature: What to Say? (R-7 educators)
- Managing Behaviour – Setting up for Success (R-7 educators)
10:30 am: Morning Tea
11:00 am sessions:
- The Australian Curriculum: An Early Childhood Perspective (K-2 educators)
- Making a Powerful Mathematical Start to 2020! (Preschool – Year 7 educators)
- Thinking Technologically (Preschool – Year 7 educators)\
- Visual Arts and Literacy (R-7 classroom and Arts educators)
- Discussion for Deeper Learning: The Importance of Listening and Speaking in 21st Century (R-7 educators)
- Indigenous Songs from the Adelaide Region (R-7 educators)
- Well-being Matters! Bridging the Gap from Theory to Practice (R-7 educators)
- $60 for Early Careers, Preservice and TRTs
- $75 for members of a professional association
- $110 for non-members