The Spanish Teachers' Association of South Australia (STASA) promotes the Spanish language and its culture in South Australia and fosters the teaching and learning of Spanish in all schools around the state.
For over 25 years, STASA has played an important role in supporting the professional practice, association, and development of the teaching of Spanish in South Australia, always recognising our Spanish teachers’ dedication and commitment to the growth of Spanish learning and teaching in South Australia.
- Teacher conferences
- Immersion conferences
- Networking events
- Spanish Embassy Awards
- Senior Conference
- Spanish Day Out
- Professional development
- Promotion of Language and Spanish Education
If you teach Spanish, STASA is your voice in South Australia. Support your association so it can support you!
The benefits of membership include:
- Professional representation within the sector.
- Information about Spanish teaching jobs and TRT opportunities in SA.
- Opportunities to promote the teaching and learning of Spanish in SA.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals.
- Opportunities to share resources, ideas, questions, etc., with other colleagues online through our STASA Facebook page.
- Discounts and/or free tickets for all STASA teachers and students events.
- Access to further discounts both for teachers and students in regional areas.
- Exclusive offers such as FREE access to the Instituto Cervantes online library, including books, teaching resources, audios, and even movies (coming soon).
- Exclusive discounts for Instituto Cervantes professional development courses (both online and in person), tailored for Spanish teachers.
- Opportunity to join several Spanish teachers’ hub groups. (Areas: Primary, Middle School, Secondary, IB Spanish and Adult Education).
- Opportunity to have a voice and to organise events within different STASA subcommittees throughout the year.
- Opportunity to deliver workshops at Spanish Teachers’ Conferences or at the Language and Culture Immersion days.
- Access to exclusive areas of interests through our STASA website.
- Information and links with other relevant associations such as MLTASA and EdSA (Formerly CEASA)
- Information about “all things Spanish” happening in SA!