The Music Teachers’ Association of SA Inc. (MTASA) is the professional association for private studio music teachers. Established in 1930, it exists for the benefit of members and endeavours to promote musicianship and general aspects of studio music teaching. It provides services for teachers and the general public and is a non-profit organisation run by a council of volunteers.
Membership of MTASA is available to tertiary students, music teachers and institutions.
Benefits of membership include:
- Professional Development days
- Advertising through online Teachers Directory
- Concert Performance days and competitions/scholarships for your students
- Subscription to our quarterly magazine
- Email updates for events and opportunities in SA
- Recommended teaching fee for the teachers
- 15% off all print music at PianoMax
- 10% off RRP of print music, 30 day payment terms, and 15% off RRP for print purchases over $250 at Winston Music.
- 10% off all print music at Size Music
- 30% off any Equipment Insurance policy over $20,000 sum insured at Aon Risk Solutions